Our teams of managers, engineers, and marketing experts search for, develop, and commercialize advanced solutions in RFID.
LogiTag is looking for a Sales Representative in the East Coast (perferably NY metro area).
- Proven sales experience with information technology solutions - specifically in the healthcare industry
- Deep knowledge of healthcare industry processes
- Experience with C-Level Management
- Other - Technology savvy – a must! Great presentation skills, client relationships, emphasizing excellence, energy level, negotiation, prospecting skills, meeting sales goals, sales planning, self motivated.
The job duties include:
- Keep up with the company's sales objectives
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
Front Desk & Customer Care
Location: Poleg Industrial Area, Netanya, Israel
Hours: 12:00 – 7:00pm, Sunday to Thursday
This position is first and foremost to attend the entire cycle of customer care starting from the time an order came in, monitoring its delivery, issuing invoices and collection.
Additionally , the right candidate will ensure that all interactions between administration, employees, local and international customers and outside suppliers run as smoothly as possible.
• English mother tongue
• A minimum of 3-5 years front desk experience
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Highly motivated
• Excellent communications skills
• Excellent customer service telephone skills
• Ability to multitask
• High energy & pleasant demeanor
The job entails:
• Attending to front desk duties -greeting visitors, and handling inquiries
• Direct communication with customers and international distributors
• Purchasing & collections
• Occasionally works on special projects.