Digital inventory management system for medical supplies
The patent protected ReStock Tag provides materials managers with a simple, highly efficient method to automate inventory management and reordering of medical supplies in any healthcare setting.
The ReStock Tag combines a two-bin lean Kanban configuration with advanced RFID technology and proprietary cloud-based software to collect reordering information from RFID-enabled tags, to run regular restocking reports, or to send automated restocking requests as they occur to the hospital ERP systems.
ReOrder & ReStock - at a click of a button...
The healthcare system benefits
ReStock Tags present hospitals with an affordable system to effectively automate and optimize management of high-access, low-cost medical supplies
• Provides ~40 % one time reduction in supply room inventory
• Eliminates manual counting & stock-outs
• Reduces waste with right-size inventory
• Improves availability of supplies
• Eliminates cards, stickers, or printers
• Reduces Management costs
• Updates at a click of a button
• Digital, real-time order status display
• Automatic identification of the staff
• Monitors room temperature and humidity
• Fits any storage across the hospital
• Adapts to all supply changes
Want to know more?