RTLS solutions for Monitoring, tracking, and triggering events related to medical equipment, personnel, and patients
LogiTrack for Healthcare
LogiTrack is our Real-Time Location System (RTLS) for accurate monitoring and triggering of events based on location and status. It can be used to track and manage assets, monitor patients, locate staff, call nurses, or monitor temperatures (of devices), close doors, and sound alarms.
Because LogiTrack integrates with existing electronic record and wireless infrastructures and utilizes our cloud-based software, it presents healthcare providers with a comprehensive hardware and software to effectively automate and optimize management of portable medical equipment, personnel, and patients.
LogiTrack Applications include:
- Baby Monitoring & Infant Protection
- Asset Management
- Temperature & Humidity Monitoring
- Patient Flow
- Operating Room Throughput
Tracking with LogiTrack
LogiTrack relies on LogiTag’s advanced active RFID platform for asset management and equipment monitoring. It allows healthcare organizations to maximize operational efficiency of existing infrastructure and network, while meeting regulatory requirements.
Tags are customized for the specific application: staff/visitor security (emergencies), infant tracking, at-risk patient tracking (wandering, distress), equipment status, security and location, temperature or humidity monitoring (in ORs, labs, storage rooms, delivery carts).
The LogiTrack Advantages
- Ensures staff hand hygiene compliance
- Increases visibility in the ER and OR
- Improves equipment utilization
- Prevents infant abductions
- Keeps patients/residents safe
- Increases staff safety
- Automates collecting and reporting of temperature and humidity data
LogiTrack can be integrated into nurse call systems for detecting staff in patient rooms and automating room status indicators.
Lean Healthcare Management
- Personnel and patients
- Medical equipment
- Other assets
- Read more about Baby Monitoring and Infant Protection
- Read more about how a New York hospital is integrated SmartCabinet into its inventory management system.
Contact LogiTag for information about how your healthcare organization can make LogiTrack part of your lean healthcare managment system.