1. Let nurses be nurses — no more administrative and data-entry related duties.
2. Avoid shortages by striving for fully automatic tracking of all items down to sizes-level, including those that can't be tagged.
3. Synchronize item information with clinical data in the patient medical record for fast recall tracking
4. Provide full transparency so that off-site suppliers can effectively manage inventory from afar.
5. Stop relying on barcodes - they contain limited information and having too many of them on the packaging, it burdens the nurses.
6. Empower ERP/EHR systems with real-time data from the field so that it can fulfill its purpose of analyzing.
7. Enable medical and logistic teams to enhance their performance with AI and machine learning tools in a way that supports their professional capabilities, rather than replacing them.