Regional Sales Manager for the New York Metropolitan
Location: New York, USA
Job Description & Duties:
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives
- Meets regional sales financial objectives
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Maintains and expands customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Minimum of five years prior healthcare sales experience
- Proven experience in selling med and medical device management solutions, IT solutions to hospital networks
- Proven record of achievement, leadership, and ability to create and increase sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively on your own or as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
Please send your CV to: email@example.com