Lawson, McKesson, Meditech, Oracle, SAP, and others
LogiPlatform open architectures enables a comprehensive range of interfaces to all medical systems
Utilizing the .NET framework and Microsoft’s SQL Server, LogiPlatform employs secure communication protocols (and on-site gateway servers) to connect and interface with hospital and supplier existing ERP systems and clinical software for monitoring inventory activity, updating reports, and sending alerts or messages.
- Aggregates information from hybrid networks (hospital LAN/WiFi, cellular data networks)
- Connects to existing infrastructure, clinical software applications, and ERP systems (Lawson, McKesson, Meditech, Oracle, SAP, and others)
- Can be installed at customer site for increased security
- Automates sending e-mail reports and alerts about usage to managers, nursing, administrative, and warehouse staff - Achieves high availability using main data center and disaster recovery site - Updates automatically using Web- and browser-based software (always updated, without installations or downloads)
- Complies with Health Level Seven (HL7) protocol and CFR Title 21 Part 11 guidelines of the U.S. FDA
For medical vendors, LogiPlatform presents an accessible, easy-to-use application for managing devices and equipment, improving asset tracking and monitoring at all times.