Information we collect
LogiTag may collect information to provide better services to our website visitors – as we collect stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful
We collect information in two ways:
• The information you give us. For example, if you fill out our ‘contact us’ or ‘webinar’ or ‘newsletter’ forms.
• Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content. This
- Device information. We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Google or other search engines may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Google or other search engine Account.
- Log information
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- Details of how you look through our website, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Google Account.
- Geographic location
When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your actual location.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant content and landing pages.
Transparency and choice
To control your privacy choices you may:
• Review and control certain types of information tied to your online
• View and edit your preferences about the ads shown to you on Google and across the web, such as which categories might interest you, using Ads Settings. You can also opt out of certain Google advertising services here.
• Use our editor to see and adjust how your Google Profile appears to particular individuals.
• Control who you share information with.
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences.